Cofra Oeko-Tex Aerosol Filtering Health Mask
HEALTH MASK is a filtering mask conceived to help the end user to limit the spread of aerosols that could be vehicle of viruses and bacteria. The external layer made of water repellent recycled polyester OEKO-TEX® protects the end user from the saliva droplets expelled during expiratory activities or present in the air, whereas the internal layer made of cotton, in contact with the face, provides pleasant comfort. The mask is equipped with elastics around the head, providing a good adherence to the face. The mask is neither a PPE, nor a medical device but it is intended for people that have to respect all instructions about safe distance and all necessary precautionary rules imposed by COVID-19 emergency. During working hours, healthcare and other workers cannot use this mask but they have to use specific PPEs.
MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE: 60 °C (10 WASHING CYCLES ARE GUARANTEED). FOR A LONGER LIFE OF THE PRODUCT, GENTLY HAND WASH AT 35-40 °C. DO NOT IRON.
1. Wash hands and face with soap before and after using the mask and before touching it.
2. Take the mask from the external part, put the mask on the face covering your nose, your mouth and your chin; be sure the elastics are well placed behind your head.
3. After putting the mask properly, do no touch the mask with your hands.
OUTER LAYER: 100% water repellent recycled polyester (110 g/m² ± 10%). OEKO-TEX®
PLUS – OUTER LAYER:
INNER LAYER: 100% cotton (190 g/m² ± 10%)
ELASTICS: Spandex and nylon
BREATHABILITY WITH WATER VAPOR: 16,3 mg/cm²*h
WATERPROOFNESS (OUTER LAYER): 0 mm water dragging
SIZES: one size
SINGLE PACKED MASK:
CODE / PACKAGING:
M031-B100 – BOX containing 100 pcs.
M031-K100 – CARTON containing 1000 pcs. (10 boxes containing 100 pcs.)
• Pursuant to articles 102-113 of the “Consumer Code”, Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206, declares that this product is neither a PPE nor a Medical Device; does not harm people’s health.
• Pursuant to paragraph 2 of article 16 of Legislative Decree of 17 March 2020, n. 18, and of circular of the Ministry of Health of 18 March 2020, to contain the spread of the COVID-19 virus and until the end of the emergency state mentioned in the resolution of the Council of Ministers on January 31, 2020, individuals present on the national territory are authorized, as a precaution, to use the filter masks without the CE mark and produced notwithstanding the current marketing regulations, which for their destination are not considered neither as Medical Device nor as PPEs
• Pursuant to paragraph 2 of article 16 of Legislative Decree of 17 March 2020, n. 18, the assessment procedures do not apply referred to in Article 15 of Legislative Decree March 17, 2020, n. 18.
Filtering Mask. REUSABLE
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.