All activities performed at considerable heights expose workers to a number of dangers to their safety.
However, thanks to the introduction of new regulations (which subject site managers to more severe penalties), today anyone who deals with these activities can enjoy the appropriate protection.
Often caused by unpredictable and uncontrollable factors – such as a sudden illness or the failure of scaffolds or other support surfaces – the risks related to height must be faced with the necessary and proper countermeasures.
Lifelines consist of a set of anchors that must be compulsorily positioned on those buildings whose height exceeds two meters.
Workers can thus be safely attached to the lifelines through the use of suitable PPE, such as harnesses or lanyards.
These systems comply with the UNI EN 795 standard and are divided into two essential categories: temporary and permanent lifelines.
Temporary lifelines are used in operations that can be completed in a short time span and in those circumstances that prevent the installation of a permanent device. They can be disassembled once the work is complete.
Permanent lifelines are instead permanently mounted on the coverings of new buildings or on structures that are subject to extraordinary maintenance.
For maximum efficiency, it is necessary that all permanent lifelines are regularly subjected to a visual and tactile inspection, at predetermined time intervals as indicated by the legislation in force.
In this regard, Work Secure provides a wide range of possible solutions, including:
• Free inspections and quotes with rendered designs
• Calculation of the anchor points to be used and complete technical documentation
• Stainless steel weather-resistant products
• Products in hot-dip galvanized steel
• Products in webbing, rope and stainless steel for adjustable and temporary systems
• Installation performed by specialized technicians with issue of certification
• Possibility of inspections and maintenance of components and systems
EVERYTHING IS COMPLETELY CERTIFIED!
REQUEST A VISIT FROM OUR SALES TECHNICIAN FOR A FREE QUOTE