With the introduction of a line of automatic dispensers, Work Secure has proven once again to be attentive to the needs of workers and companies, particularly for what concerns all those PPE and bulky safety products for which traceability and control of distribution is necessary, as well as mandatory.
Our selection includes automatic dispensers and electronic cabinets, cloud software solutions that do not require direct connection to the customer’s local company network, and data storage systems within an online database.
Our automatic dispensers are designed to release products exclusively to selected personnel, that can be identified by individual badges (magnetic, proximity or bar-code), or by biometric readers (fingerprint or facial recognition), thus eliminating the risk of unauthorized collections.
The distribution-related data (name and position of the employee, type of product collected, date and time, etc.) is registered in a database, which officially certifies the operation by sending a certified email.
These data is always available to the customer, who can access it easily and at any time.
The automated management and control of PPE distribution through dispensing systems offers significant advantages, including:
• 24-hour functioning and monitoring.
• Constant availability of products.
• Monitoring of the effective and correct distribution of PPE.
• Elimination of paper vouchers for collecting products.
• Certified traceability and transaction registration.
• Statistical reports with tables and diagrams.
• Direct analysis of usage by operator, department or job assignment, product or product family, date and time of collection.
• Reduction of waste and lost items (proven average reduction of 30%).
• Possibility of automatic restocking and alerts when stocks are below a certain threshold.
• Real-time updates on stock availability.
• Safer storage for fragile and expensive items.
• Reinforced anti-burglary structure.
• User-friendly, fully touch screen interface.
• Modular configuration according to customer needs (compartment sizes, number of products to manage, etc.).
• Cloud management software.
• Technical assistance for hardware components.